As we can’t get out on Dartmoor at the moment we thought that we would set a weekly quiz to challenge our members Dartmoor and more general knowledge.
The answers to each quiz will be given along with the questions for the next quiz. Do keep checking back to see how your Dartmoor and general knowledge measure up!
1. What tor was the only one to receive a direct hit in WW2?
2. Which parish is in both Dartmoor National Park & the Tamar Valley AONB?
3. What was unusual about The Shorts Tunnels in Rochester, Kent?
4. Who created the original Ten Tors exercise?
5. Which was the first bridge in the world to be made entirely of iron?
6. What foreign national flag flies in Bere Ferrers church?