A bit late this week because of a combination of annual leave and work, but Week 27 is finally here!
- Which is the largest expanse of unglaciated upland in Great Britain?
- In what year was the first All Blacks Rugby Team formed?
- In what century was the Taj Mahal built?
- What was the real name of Lewis Carroll, author of 2Alice in Wonderland”?
- Which long-distance path takes you between Dogmarsh Bridge and Rushford Mill?
- Where is this logan stone to be found?
Answers to Week 26
- The murder of Thomas Becket.
- King Philip 1V of France
- George Axelrod
- Abbots’ Way