Hope you got on well with last week’s quiz. The answer’s are below this week’s questions.
Spring is well on the way on the moor so above is a picture from a few years ago of a carpet of celandine and moss clothing the ground beside a granite wall in the Dart valley.
- Who designed an early example of a battle tank in the 1480’s?
- To what British mammals is the fearsome Honey Badger from Africa related?
- Approximately, how many square miles does the Dartmoor National Park cover?
- What is the highest point on Dartmoor?
- What naturally produced substances smell of pear drops?
- In what year was Bellever Forest established?
Answers to Week 2
- Cyril Martin – VC, DSO, CBE
- Dartmoor Way
- 4.Raleigh or Hele
- Canvas & wood
- Knee-high boots