It is lovely to able able to see some more of the Moor now and summer is coming on.
- Which moor was the scene of a series of devasting fires in 2019, which destroyed about 700 hectares (1,700 acres) of moorland and took four days to put out?
- What river runs along the boundary of HM Prison, Dartmoor?
- At the foot of which tor is The Nutcrackers stone?
- Who designed the bronze statue on Wellington Arch, London?
- What shape is a Stickleback’s nest?
- What group of fungi do these belong to?
Answers to Week 9
- Grimstone & Sortridge Leat
- HMS Beagle
- Her vast collection of shoes & excessive spending!
- It was originally a small house inhabited until the mid-1960’s.
- Freelands & Water hamlets