My goodness, we are into Week 12 of our quiz and a huge thank you to Julia, our quiz-setter!
- What is the name of the disused mine outside Mary Tavy?
- In mythology for what were the Argonauts searching?
- What was the purpose of the Preventive Water Guard in Suffolk during the 18th century?
- Which famous former politician has a family home at Bagtor Mill?
- In what country was the famous rock star Freddie Mercury born?
- Where are the Horseshoe Falls on Dartmoor?
The answers to Week 11 are:
- River Mardle
- Mrs. William Heelis
- Transatlantic slavery
- Ryder’s Hill
- Jonny Wilkinson
- Frank Mitchell (the Mad Axeman)