The abandoned medieval village at Houndtor is a fascinating place to explore on a summer day.
Here are the questions for our 16th Dartmoor and beyond quiz and the answers to last weeks quiz are below.
- At what point on Dartmoor is it possible to cross a river by stepping stones, a ford or a bridge?
- Which literary heroine falls asleep at Stonehenge?
- This week commemorates the 35th anniversary of the global Live Aid concerts but which band opened the concert at Wembley Stadium?
- Which two unusual events would normally take place annually at a ceremony in Ashburton during July?
- Which church tower on Dartmoor was hit by a plane during WW11?
- What is the name of this moth?
Answers to Week 15
- Once every 76 years
- Larvae of the Gall-wasp.
- The Lych Way
- Global Positioning System
- Peter Tavy
- West Dart