Here is our 18th quiz! You will find the answers to Week 17 below.
- What type of organism is a ringworm?
- What is affixed to a seat at Black Rock on Dartmoor?
- Which is the only common British Fern to have two types of frond – one carrying spores on the underside and narrower ones that are vegetative ones?
- Which reservoir was constructed on Dartmoor during the 1880’s when it was found Tottiford reservoir could not supply enough water for Torbay?
- Which well-known nobleman presided at the Great Court of the Stanneries on Crocken Tor in 1600?
- Teazels were originally used for what two functions?
Answers to Week 17 quiz
- North Petherton
- The square sail below the lowest mizzenmast spar on a ship.
- River Teign
- A long barrow
- Hucken Tor