The hot weather has gone and Dartmoor is being refreshed by much needed rain…sometimes a little too refreshed!
Here is Week 20 of our quiz! Thank you Julia.
- Which creature has a gland in its abdominal section, which contains the highest concentration of hydrogen peroxide in the animal kingdom?
- For what did Chesley B. Sullenberger 111 become famous on January 15th 2009?
- Where is Lady Howard’s Walk?
- Where was the soldier killed, who is commemorated by Hunter’s plaque at Black Rock?
- What is the main component gas in the atmosphere?
- What is the name of this iconic structure on Dartmoor?
And the answers to Week 19 are…
- In Town Orchard.
- The Devil’s Kitchen
- Britt Ekland
- Water in the canal comes from mines containing traces of iron ore.
- The Touchstone