Summer is well and truly here and with it grazing animals potter around near the roads. Please give them plenty of room.
Here is Week 20 in our quiz series – we were never expecting it to go on so long, but we hope you are enjoying it.
- What was mined at Grime’s Graves in Norfolk?
- Where in Lustleigh is the May Queen crowned?
- What is the large pool called at Tavy Cleave where the River Tavy cascades through a narrow cleft?
- Which Swedish actress starred in “The Wicker Man”?
- Why is the Bridgewater Canal in Manchester orange?
- By what name is this stone on Dartmoor known?
Answers to Week 19
- Crockern Tor
- Dung Bonnet
- Phil Collins
- Trade Unions
- Bellever Tor