Dartmoor definitely has the feel of Autumn about it now. Cooler days and chilly nights have replaced the baking heat of July.
Here is Week 22 of our quiz, with the answers to Week 21 at the bottom of the page.
- Who founded the school at Walkhampton in 1719?
- Who wrote “Private faces in public places are, Wiser & nicer than public faces in private places?
- The Domesday Book recorded production of what in Lustleigh?
- Who would be described as a “Rip Van Winkle?
- What is the stage name of Anna Mae Bullock?
- On which tor can the “Thirlstone” be found?
Answers to Week 21
- John Powis
- Common Sexton or Burying Beetle
- William Wilberforce