You may notice that we have leapt from Week 22 to Week 24 – there was a bit of a wobble in the numbering and we seem to have repeated a number earlier on, but this brings us back on track.
A definite autumnal feel now made all the stranger by there having been no Widecombe Fair this year along with so many other Dartmoor events having been cancelled. Thank goodness our indefatigable quiz master is still coming up with new questions to tease your brain cells every week.
Answers to Week 22 or should that be 23 below this weeks questions.
- What ancient route stretches from Taxkorgen in Pakistan to Beijing in China?
- In which church on Dartmoor are “The Ringers Articles”?
- Which village in the Lake District was the home of William Wordsworth?
- In which organ in the body is the aqueous humour found?
- What are the names of the three Iron Age forts above the Teign Gorge?
- Where is Hobajohn’s Cross found?
Answers to Week 22/23
- Lady Modyford
- W.H. Auden
- A person, who is completely unaware of current trends and conditions.
- Tina Turner
- Watern Tor