The recent dry weather is holding back the fungi found in Dartmoor’s woods. Once we have a drop of rain have a look and see what you can find, but be careful…some of them are dangerous.
Here are the questions for Week 25 and the answers for Week 24 are below.
- What are the three official stannary towns situated on Dartmoor?
- What is the name of John Ridd’s farm in “Lorna Doone” by R.D. Blackmore?
- What was the title of Clif Richard’s first number one hit record in July 1959?
- Which rivers meet at Weirsmeet?
- What part of Dartmoor did the granite used for Nelson’s column in London come from?
- What is the name of this type of sky?
Answers to Week 24
- The Silk Road
- Cranbrook Castle, Wooston Castle & Prestonbury Castle
- Pile’s Hill