Autumn is well and truly here on Dartmoor and the grazing livestock has spent most of this week sheltering in the valleys and lower lying land from some pretty horrible weather. Let’s hope for a few more autumn days like this one from a few years ago.
As ever the answers to last weeks quiz are below the questions for this week. Happy quizzing!
- Who was the only English Monarch to be given the title “The Great”?
- Which medieval landlord built the church in Bovey Tracey in 1200?
- Which points does The Abbots’ Way go between?
- What is the longest river in Asia?
- Which noble gas is represented by the symbol Kr?
- For which famous lady were pomegranates carved in Bridford church?
Answers to Week 27
- 17th century
- Charles Lutwidge Dodgson
- Two Moors Way
- Roos Tor