Unbelievably this is Week 30 of our quiz. As ever the answers to Week 29 are below this weeks questions.
- What was the name of the Scottish hero played by Mel Gibson in the film “Brave heart”?
- Which points on Dartmoor does The Irishman’s Wall go between?
- What is the Miolstone thought to signify?
- Which famous cook was made a Dame in the Queen’s Birthday Honours this year?
- What does a hemi-parastic plant do?
- Where on Dartmoor was this photo taken?
Answers to Week 29
- St. George
- £1 coin
- Crockern Tor
- Axe-making debris from around 3,800BC