To catch up, after last weeks quiz got posted late, here is your second quiz of the week.
Answers to Week 31 are below the questions for Week 32.
- How was America’s first Japanese prisoner of war captured in WW11?
- Which two castles are linked by the Two Castles Trail that crosses Dartmoor?
- In what art form did William de Morgan originally specialise?
- Which viaduct do you pass under if you visit “Lady’s Wood” nature reserve?
- Ebbor Gorge in Somerset has two geologically significant caves containing what?
- Who paid for the cross on Brat Tor?
Answers to Week 31
- The Endurance
- Ilsington churchyard
- Hills called “Snowden”
- Japan, Nazi Germany & Italy.
- Luke Howard – known as the “Father of Meteorology” for proposing the system for naming clouds.