Autumn is heading towards winter and some Dartmoor livestock will spend the winter out on the moor, whilst others will be brought closer to home to graze the in-bye land.
Our quiz master, however, continues undaunted and today reaches Week 34! As ever, the answers to last weeks quiz will be found below this weeks questions.
- What was the other name listed in 1240 as one of the boundary marks of “The Forrest of Dartmoor” called “Mistor Pan”?
- Which points are joined by The Templar Way?
- Which mammal has recently been reintroduced into England after being extinct for 400 years?
- What does the cross on Brat Tor commemorate?
- What did The Football Association (FA) ban in 1988?
- What taste do the leaves and flowers of Wood Sorrel have?
Answers to Week 33
- River Dart
- His own ship “Constant”.
- Tavy Cleave
- Boundary stones of the Heathercombe Estate