Just reminding ourselves of sunny autumn days!
- What is the name given to a score of 81 in darts?
- Which American General, who fought in the American Revolutionary War was born in Shaugh Prior?
- Which steep valley does Ponsworthy lie in?
- What impressions may be made up of loops, whorls and arches?
- In what year was Japan forced to open its borders to trade with USA?
- How are the figures carved along the bottom of the rood screen in Bridford Church unusual?
Answers to Week 34
- “The Devil’s Frying Pan”
- Haytor to Teignmouth
- The Golden Jubilee of Queen Victoria in 1887.
- The use of artificial pitches.
- Oxalic acid – weak lemon juice.