Week 36! I can’t believe it. Well done to our amazing quiz setter who keeps coming up with new questions to tease your brains.
- In April 1941 what did US Military Intelligence in Washington warn that Axis partners often did?
- What is the name given to the track that leads from Knowle Road into the centre of Lustleigh?
- What minerals were mined at Bridestowe?
- In the Hobbit, what type of creature was “Smorg”?
- What does the Nuremberg Chronicle produced in 1499 document?
- What is the name given to the large well-preserved stone circle near Gideigh?
Answers to Week 35
- A “snow storm” after the Great Victorian Blizzard in 1881.
- Joseph Palmer (1716 – 1788)
- West Webburn River valley.
- They are carved in relief as well as painted.