When our intrepid quiz setter started this I don’t think she was expecting to keep it going this long, but thank you for all your hard work.
Next week there will be a double quiz to take you over the festive season.
As ever the answers to last weeks quiz are below this weeks questions.
- Which musician recorded an album called “Kitty Jay” in Horrabridge?
- What does the disease ” Malaria” literally mean?
- What was the original purpose of the ruined buildings at Shaugh Bridge?
- Haille Selassie was Emperor of which country from 1930 – 1974?
- Who wrote the musical “Oliver!?
- For what purpose was Cadover Cross originally erected? (photo courtesy of Keith Ryan)
Answers to Week 37
- The Mad Monk of Gidleigh by Michael Jecks
- Doric columns
- Len Deighton