We are doing things a little differently this week. The answers to Week 38 will be below this weeks questions. There will then be a new set of questions appear each of the following two weeks to keep you busy over the festive period, but you will have to wait until the New Year for the answers.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all from our wonderful quiz setter!
- Which common species of bird is the one of very few that will sing all the year round?
- What was the original purpose of the Rock Hotel in Yelverton?
- Which long-distance trail runs through Sticklepath?
- What is newly-hatched salmon called?
- Which uncle of Queen Victoria was the first King of the Belgians?
- Which river flows under the ancient clapper-bridge at Postbridge?
Answers to Week 38
- Seth Lakeman
- Severe fever
- China clay drying sheds
- Lionel Bart
- As a way marker for monks travelling between Plympton Priory and Tavistock.