A Christmas-like scene for this weeks quiz. Don’t forget the answers will be posted in the New Year.
- What was the supreme council of ancient Rome called?
- For which London building was Marble Arch originally designed as a gateway?
- On which sea is the Gulf of Finland an arm?
- Which religion has a burial ground behind Finch Foundry in Sticklepath?
- In what TV programme did the 15th century packhorse bridge situated in Horrabridge feature?
- How old is the Meavy Oak thought to be?
Image courtesy of Adrian Colston.