The answers to this quiz and the last two weeks will be published next week.
- In which year was Walt Disney’s animated film “Bambi” released?
- What was transported along the Templar Way via Haytor and the Stover Canal?
- Which Dartmoor village was formerly home to the world’s largest copper mine?
- On which ship was the Japanese surrender signed in September 1945?
- What is the name of Shaugh Prior derived from?
- Who was the famous Australian outlaw, son of a transported Irish convict, who became a horse-thief and was hanged in Melbourne in 1880?