Happy New Year to all the DPA quiz participants. We hope you all had a pleasant Christmas and New Year break despite the COVID restrictions.
As promised the answers to Weeks 39, 40 and 41 are below this weeks questions. We hope you enjoyed them over the break.
- What nationality was the inventor of the cholera vaccine?
- What is the name of the down on which Cadover Cross is situated?
- In Baseball, a batter must be declared out after how many strikes?
- What peculiar rock formation dominates in the views from the village of Manaton?
- What was used prior to mercury barometers for forecasting storms?
- Which geological fault runs from Torbay to Bideford Bay & passes through Sticklepath?
Answers to previous weeks questions
- The Robin
- A farm
- The Tarka Trail
- A smolt
- King Leopold 1
- East Dart
- The Senate
- Buckingham Palace
- The Baltic Sea
- Over 900 years old
- Mary Tavy
- USS Missouri
- Shaugh – old English – Sceaga – a copse & that the manor belonged to Plymouth Priory.
- Ned Kelly