Apologies that this week’s questions got overlooked, especially if you were looking for the answers to Week 43!
Better late than never here it is.
- What highway stretches from Laredo in Mexico to Panama City?
- Which ragtime pianist composed “The Entertainer”?
- In what village is the ancient Burdon Manor House?
- Who became the first Duke of Bedford in 1694?
- In what year was Silverstone Formula 1 Grand Prix site turned into a quagmire causing organisers to be accused of “buffoonery” and “classic British amateurism”?
- What is the name of the famous ghost story based in Postbridge?
Answers to Week 43
- Herbert Edmund Read
- Wind Flowers, Nemony, Emony
- King’s Tor