None of us expected to still be running this quiz by now, but here we are! Dartmoor’s been very wintery this week and looking beautiful, but bringing its own hazards.
- Which famous Scottish figure was born on 25th January 1759?
- What three rivers supply water to the Devonport Leat?
- In what year did the Dartmoor National Park Authority purchase Haytor Down?
- Which world-famous stuntman noted for his chase scenes in The Italian Job and James Bond films died last week aged 90?
- What is the name given to a young salmon that returns to its river of birth to breed in its first summer?
- What is the name given to this cross close to Nun’s Farm?
Answers to Week 44
- The Pan American Highway
- Scott Joplin
- William Russell – 5th Earl of Bedford
- The Hairy Hands