It’s due to be a frosty old week here on Dartmoor so wrap up warm if you are out walking. Or stay in and have a go at our quiz.
Here are the questions for Week 47 with the answers to Week 46 below.
- In 1915, Martha Taylor, a pensioner and Sam Smith, a shoemaker from Great Yarmouth became the world’s first victims of what?
- Rock from which location on Dartmoor was used for the Exeter War Memorial?
- What nationality was the painter Vincent Van Gogh?
- What event in 1638 is blamed for people in the region believing that Widecombe-in-the-Moor was haunted?
- What county is Sutton Hoo Tumuli in?
- On which tor is this unusual rock formation?
Answers to Week 46
- Official Monster Raving Loony Party
- Margaret Thatcher
- A hemi-parasitic plant, which takes water and nutrients from its host.
- John Wesley