We hope you are enjoying the quiz – this week we’ve branched out into a photo question!
As ever the answers to last week are below this weeks questions.
- From what point on Dartmoor was this photo taken?
- What was the real name of Mark Twain?
- Whortleberries grow on Dartmoor but by what other name are they known especially in the north of England?
- Who owns Foggintor Quarry on Dartmoor?
- Who was the only US President to hold a doctorate?
- What type of bridge is Meldon Viaduct?
Answers to Week 4
1. Druid Lama – Flight from Llasa Tor
2. Earl of Mansfield
4. Lillie Langtry
6. Doghole Bridge