Here are some wild daffodils from Dartmoor for Easter! We hope that you will all enjoy the Easter break and greater freedom to enjoy the outdoors.
- What long distance path passes through Throwleigh village?
- In which US state is the ski resort of Aspen?
- In 1987, why did “The New Scientist” report that Chagford had “the most radioactive loo in the world”?
- “Dendrochronology” is the dating of past events by studying which natural phenomena?
- Who created the statue known as “Eros” in Trafalgar Square?
- Which leat on Dartmoor does this cross stand beside?
Answers to Week 53
- In Manchester’s Sackville Park
- A fragment of coloured stone, which might have formed part of a statue of Mary.
- A redd
- It was erected by Lt. Commander B. Hutchinson in memory of his mother.
- “My dear Mother”