Spring has been really late this year as a result of the cold weather and long dry spell. With the recent rain and warmer weather we are hoping to see in coming on in leaps and bounds.
Below are our 60th weekly quiz and the answers to Week 59.
- What is the fastest flowing river in the world?
- What industry operated in Bovey Tracey from the 1750’s for about 200 years?
- Which statue in Kensington Gardens, London were children told had been put there by fairies?
- Dartmoor became one of the first four National Parks created in 1951 but what were the other three?
- Which British buccaneer became Lieutenant Governor of Jamaica?
- What are the names of the two large tors visible in this picture?
Answers to Week 59
- “The Mad Monk of Gidleigh”
- The Boer War
- William Crossing
- Black Oil Beetle