The answers to last weeks quiz are below this weeks questions. Happy quizzing!
- What type of creatures did NASA launch to the International Space Station this week?
- In what year was the Two Moors Way opened?
- Which ocean going ferry was blown over in Wellington Harbour in New Zealand with a catastrophic loss of life?
- Where on Dartmoor is there a boundary stone names “The Grey Mare?
- Which former football player was known as “The Hand of God”?
- Bluebells are a common sight in the woods and hedgerows on Dartmoor but which road construction was held up for over 40 years due to their presence?
Answers to Week 63
- Buckland Beacon
- “Nine Maidens” stone circle.
- He constructed a raft for a swan to make her nest on because he had seen her nest and eggs washed away by floods and she had not managed to rear any young. She has hatched 8 cygnets so far this year so the plan has worked!
- King’s Tor