Here is Week 68 of our quiz of all things Dartmoor and beyond. The answers to last weeks quiz are below this weeks quiz.
- Where are the two separate sources of the River Teign?
- What is the capital of Croatia?
- Who supervised the construction of the Devonport Leat?
- What is the name of the Sikh’s Holy Book housed in the Golden Temple at Amritsar?
- Who invented crampons for use in rock climbing?
- Why is a Heronry situated near Buckland Abbey close to the River Walkham?
Answers to Week 67
- The Daffodil
- The Warren House Inn
- The Cafe Gondree in the town of Benouville.
- Drake’s Place and No Place Lane Reservoirs
- “The Borrowers”
- Slow worms are lizards.