Summer continues on Dartmoor along with our quiz.
|As usual you will find the answers to last week’s quiz below this week’s questions.
- At what point on Dartmoor are Beacon Rocks?
- What naturally occurring substance did Yemen fishermen find in the belly of a sperm whale worth $1.5 million recently?
- What are maracas?
- Close to which tor on Dartmoor is Evil Coombe?
- What is the largest organ in the human body?
- What is the common name of this fungi found on Dartmoor?
Answers to Week 71
- Leigh Bridge near Chagford
- River Plym
- Actor, lover, priest & spy
- Painted Lady