Week 73! How did we get here?
Despite the rain our valiant quiz setter has produced yet another quiz for us. She will be finishing in two weeks time with a bumper edition so test your Dartmoor and beyond knowledge whilst you can.
- How many bridges are there at “Two Bridges”?
- Who starred as the pregnant wife of the leader of the ill-fated expedition portrayed in the film “Everest”?
- What is the name given to a darkened chamber in which images of outside objects are projected onto a surface?
- Which mine workings are close to the Tudor mansion of Canonteign Barton?
- Where was the first RAF air display held in 1920?
- This picture shows the main road bridge in Horrabridge but what is the name given to the wooden pedestrian bridge in the village named after the place it is twinned with?
Answers to Week 72
- Ugborough Beacon
- Percussion musical instruments
- Higher Hartor Tor
- The skin
- The Scarlet Elf Cup