This is our penultimate quiz about all things Dartmoor and beyond.
- What is the name of the firing range in front of Hare Tor?
- How did Belgium’s King Albert 1 die in 1904?
- Between which two countries is the highest navigable lake in the world?
- From where is water obtained to supply the hydro-electricity power plant at Morwellham Quay?
- Who wrote stories about Winnie the Pooh?
- What is the name of this well-known tor?
Answers to Week 73
- Three bridges – two arch bridges and a clapper bridge
- Keira Knightley
- Camera Obscura
- Wheal Exmouth
- RAF Hendon
- Tilly Bridge